Quality Care for Your Little One
Regular dental exams and cleanings are vital for everyone’s dental health, especially children. They’re an important part of good oral hygiene, and our team is here to help support your family’s health, whether it’s a routine cleaning or a significant dental problem.
Visit us on 17th ave., and we can provide comprehensive dental care for your child. We’re here to help their smile shine.Book Now
The Importance of Dental Care for Children
Regular visits to the dentist involve more than cleaning teeth—they set good hygiene habits. We can teach your child how to care for their teeth for life.
We understand the dentist can be scary for young children, so our friendly team takes a calm and relaxing approach to these visits. Taking your child to the dentist from an early age can help make these experiences less stressful and reduce dental anxiety.
As your child grows, you can follow these tips to help care for their teeth:
- Use a damp washcloth on your child’s gums when they’re a baby
- Use an infant toothbrush once your child grows teeth
- Start flossing when your child’s teeth start to touch
- At 2, allow your baby to spit while brushing
- At 3, use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste
- Always supervise your child’s brushing if they’re younger than 8
Book Your Child’s Next Exam & Cleaning
Dental exams and cleanings are just as important as daily brushing and flossing. Make regular dental visits a part of childhood, and your child can learn about the importance of oral health.
We’re here to care for your child’s teeth as they grow.Book Now
Visit Our Office
Rockwood Dental is located on 17th ave., between 9th and 10th Street SW. If you’re looking for parking, we offer free parking directly in front of our office.
Can’t find us? Give us a call!
- 102, 1032 17th Ave SW
- Calgary, AB T2T 0A5
- Phone: 403-244-3844
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
*We are open on alternate SaturdaysBook Now